I am grateful to the representative of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and the work of Karmveer Vitthal Ramji Shinde and keeping the representative reflection of the progress of the ‘shivraj’ that has passed from the year 1964 to the Golden Jubilee. Our Shivraj has made an impression of our independence in the educational, social, cultural and sports fields.
Today, this college is known as an ideal and perfect college. The leadership of the shaikshnik movement in rural areas has been able to get thousands of students from self-sufficiency, self-control and self-government and have continuously kept the lamp of knowledge in their life.
To generate versatile Pharmacy professionals for facing healthcare challenges.
1. To inculcate sprit of professionalism through innovative teaching–learning, training & research.
2. To act as interface between industry, academia & healthcare system.
3. To become a center of excellence by providing value based education.
1. To equip the students with Pharmacy knowledge through innovative teaching- learning practices.
2. To inculcate interest in current Pharmaceutical Research.
3. To add moral values by involving them in social activities.
4. To motivate students for pursuing higher education & developing Entrepreneur skills.
5. To provide comprehensive knowledge & experience for better healthcare services.